Do you know what a Dedicated Team Model is? It is a type of business model that is gaining in popularity with the outsourcing businesses. In this model, a client and the service provider mutually agree on the workload and project requirements to a project. This is only possible when there is understanding, trust, and cooperation between the two parties. The client basically chooses their own team, from the service provider’s staff who will work for them on the project.
However, the most important aspect is to build a dedicated team who can successfully carry out the whole project within the given time. How can you do this? Here are some of the tips that can help.
- Look for motivated people – When beginning the hiring process, start looking for people who share the same qualities, principles, and ideas as you. When discussing skills and experience, make sure the potential candidates fits your project’s needs and requirements. In addition, an individual should be self-motivated and be able to make technical decisions easily. With a motivated and willing to work team, you will have successful progress.
- Understand the service packs – These days, many software development service provider companies offer different service packs, including quality assurance features and analytics and project management. This shows that the company has already tested their services and are confident about their software development and business workflow. Such services can help cut down on client expenditure cost.
- Trust people – Probably the most important thing part of the hiring process is looking for a way to trust people. There are a number of ways that can help you do this. First, go through the team’s competence on various websites that provides the company’s ranking, ratings and reviews. In addition, you can also get in touch with the previous clients to find out more about their experience.
- Look for a developer – It is important for you to inform the outsourcing provider about your project scope and its framework. In addition, you must also clearly tell them the total number of resources and the type of technologies you require.
- Specify your requirements – Make sure to balance your requirements. This will help the service provider look for individuals with specific skill sets and experience to make sure they match your expectation and requirements.
- Manage the team – To make sure that the project plan goes as you need it, it is important for you to manage the team, along with the work progress.
- Scale the team – To increase the project’s progression pace and cut off the unnecessary cost, it is important to look for a dedicated software development team model that allows you to scale as needed.
Process of Hiring a Team
Do you know how to make the dedicated team model effective for your business? As a client, it becomes your responsibility to solve the problems and challenges which would reduce the chances of building a successful dedicated team model. Having a team working towards the success of your business is not an easy task. But, with excellent results when using a dedicated development team, you can succeed. Here are some of the ways that can help make the dedicated team model more effective for your business.
- First, you can divide the project into several tasks and distribute among the different team members. The team members should then be required to deliver the results at a specific given time. This way, you will have a specific time frame of when and how the project will be completed.
- You need to have regular communication with your team to build an effective offshore dedicated development center. For instance, you can choose a fixed time to have a daily or weekly meeting your team. For online conferences, you can use tools like WebEx and Skype.
- For transparency between you, the project manager, and the team members, create a scrum board. This way, everyone can have access to the project’s progress.
However, the MOST important aspect is to look for a reputed software development company that can help you build the best dedicated development team.