50 new Page 1 rankings for a prominent tag manufacturer
We created 50 new page 1 rankings for a leading asset tag, labels and sign manufacturer. We pulled websites out of supplemental indexing and increased traffic of the product microsites with strategic SEO.
Our client is a leader in the designing, manufacturing and distribution of asset tags, shipping labels and engraved signs. The company is known for its high quality material and use of award-winning printing technology.
- To improve organic traffic to the company’s various product websites.
- Increase business profitability with higher volume of traffic on microsites, generating increased traffic and leads.
- The company has many diﬀerent products all of whom had sites that needed to be optimized.
- Thousands of pages existed with duplicate content.
- Out of 7 micro websites, 2 major websites were in Google Supplemental Indexing.
- Preferred and targeted keywords needed to be ranked in top SERPS.
- A few microsites were not indexed by any search engine.
- Website crawling issues were present.
- Landing page usability issues were resulting in poor conversion.
APPROACH & SOLUTION
- Considering the urgency and heavy volume of the SEO work for websites, we recommended that the client opt for our SEO Lab business model for website optimization to achieve the desired results. A dedicated team of 15 resources worked on the website.
- Landing page optimization with AB split testing.
- Keywords were incorporated on all web pages after extensive keyword research based on client inputs.
- Strategic search engine optimization work was preformed to improve keyword and page rankings along with increase traffic on sites.
- Getting websites out of Google’s supplemental indexing was priority.
- Getting non-indexed websites indexed in search engines.
||Custom Asset Tags
||Barcode Asset Tags
||Custom Asset Labels