Dynamics CRM implementation for a leading language services provider
Our Dynamics CRM implementation helped a prominent language services provider to automate tedious business processes and increase revenue with a new API model that integrates tightly with third party solutions.
The client is Norway’s largest provider of language services with a nation-wide footprint. With more than 20 years of experience, the company has several large scale high quality commissions to its credit. They are ISO 9001-2008 certified and use the latest technological tools and solutions to secure their position as a market-leading provider of interpretation and translation services. The company offers interpretation and translation services in more than 150 languages and the language list is being constantly expanded.
- There is an increase in market demand for language services and tremendous pressure on pricing, resulting in a call for better efficiency and functioning to fulfill more orders and offer competitive prices.
- The current solution does not provide any smart forecast reports that can help in taking educated and better decisions.
- The current technology in use is being shared by competitors and any new feature request to the provider means that the same feature will be available to competitors too – while the company pays for the feature implementation.
- The user interface is difficult to use and for the client’s internal resources, even day to day activities have become a time-consuming process.
- The existing solution is a non-scalable one and does not lend itself to future technology enhancements.
APPROACH & SOLUTION
The client needed new technology that would allow integration with third-party solutions and make processes automated to reduce the manual load. They were unable to forecast business trends or take informed decisions and business reports were badly needed. Netsmartz stepped in and after a thorough evaluation proposed implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM with in-depth reporting and an easy-to-use customized user interface.
PROPOSED SOLUTION BENEFITS
- A new technology stack has been devised to ensure that efficiency and perfomance will be boosted.
- New API model for integration with third party solutions was created to increase revenue and decrease manual intervention at the company’s end.
- Identification of business needs to identify forecast models that can help with decision making.
- Customization of user interface in Dynamics CRM were showcased to help with understanding the ease of use of the new solution.
- Use of existing frameworks to the greatest extent possible was included in the architecture to minimize the chances of the solution breaking down.