Migration from Sugar CRM to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online implementation helped this leading telecom network provider to customize workflows, increase productivity and automate quote generation.
Our client is a premier broadband provider and leader in building and operating fiber optic networks in the Eastern and Central regions of the United States. They have over 280 employees and have grown 138% in last three years.
- The company was growing very fast and needed a robust, scalable solution that could keep pace with its scorching growth.
- To track Sales and Marketing activities effectively, the company had invested in SugarCRM. However, over the years, the Sales & Marketing team concluded that working over the Web was not feasible and a more intuitive system akin to MS Office, which is used daily, was needed
- The Sales team required a CRM system with which they could send custom quotes to their customers.
Netsmartz was approached to find a solution for the following business requirements:
- Migration from SugarCRM to a familiar application client.
- Effective tracking and submission of quotes to reduce sales time.
- A solution that was able to submit quotes in MS Excel.
- Robust reporting and increased productivity.
After a detailed evaluation of various CRM solutions available in the market, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online emerged as the logical choice. It had the familiar look and feel of MS Office Apps, was easy to customize, presented flexible integration opportunities, rich features, competitive pricing and a Microsoft backed SLA of 99.9% up-time.
Our solution included the following:
- MS Outlook based system similar to what users were habituated to.
- Custom-built automated quote generation and management system.
- Customized user-defined levels and role based reporting process.
- Custom-built dashboards.
- Complete data migration.
- New workflows that met business requirements.
- Customized workflows for Sales and Marketing teams.
Netsmartz integrated Informatica with Salesforce for this global provider of information and communication technology solutions
Netsmartz set up a modern and scalable system using Dynamics NAV that streamlined several business processes and operations.
Netsmartz has implemented Dynamics AX 2012 R2 System for a leading exhibition design agency in order to streamline its business processes.