Security Management Services
Question is: Do you really need it?
Here are some current trends across the globe:
- Speed and sophistication of cyber-attacks is dramatically increasing.
- Blended threats, hybrid attacks and automated tools have become popular and getting them is easy.
- Critical infrastructure is on the Internet and threats are progressively more unpredictable.
- Security problems cost time, money and are a pain.
Netsmartz’s Security Management Services provide the standardized IT security your organization needs in a consolidated and on-demand service offering. Available both in the cloud and on-premise, our security practice holistically detects vulnerabilities that can slip between the cracks and impact brand reputation, revenue generation and shareholder value. Our Service seamlessly combines intelligence with analytics, along with a real-time executive dashboard to provide a bottoms-up and top-down view of enterprise risk and security posture.
- 24×7 SOC (Security Operation Center)
- Immediate identification and remediation of threats
- Compliance Management
- Security Compliance Reports
Netsmartz follows a systematic approach to managing your organization’s security needs. The main functions of our managed security service solution include round-the-clock monitoring and management of intrusion detection systems and firewalls, overseeing patch management and upgrades, performing security assessments and security audits, asset management, unified threat management, proactive defense and responding to emergencies.
These services are delivered through our NOC along with the security operations center that is built to cater to your specific needs.
The constituents of these services are:
Network Security Services
- Firewall management
- IPS/IDS management
- NAC services
- VPN management
- IAM services
Information Security Services
- DLP Services
- Secure Web Gateway
- Content filtering
Endpoint Security Services
- Malware protection
- HIPS/HIDS Services
Vulnerability Management Services
- Risk and compliance Advisory
- Threat analysis
- Security intelligence
- Digital Security