Data center Services
Like a bank’s vault, data center house the IT infrastructure and all its related components, storing the entire scale of information of an organization that is complex to maintain and operate. Without question, the strength of a data center directly impacts the operational ability of a company.
As a result, there is a consistent demand for greater flexibility, improved asset utilization, and cost-efficiency.Technologies, such as virtualization and automation, along with the cloud,help improve the agility of data center and optimize their performance. This ensures faster and cost-effective delivery of services.
Netsmartz’s data center Operations Services help you plan, build, and manage the tools and processes to efficiently run your virtualized and non-virtualized data center. We focus on the following areas of management: capacity, availability, release, testing and validation, asset and configuration, change, event, incident, problem, access and security.
Netsmartz’s 24×7 NOC team provides regular maintenance services to the customers’ data center. The following services are delivered to the customers’:
- Server Operations management
- Network operations management
- Security Operations
- Storage and Backup management
- Health checkups and reporting management
Our services help enterprises improve agility and scalability, reduce IT complexity and lower cost of operations while meeting the demands of IT and aligning with business goals. Our services include:
Data center Hosting Services
Build your data center on Cloud. We collaborate with the world’s leading Cloud platforms: AWS and Microsoft Azure. Irrespective of the platform you select, when it comes to migrating or implementing applications on the Cloud, you can depend upon us for a smooth, hassle-free experience.
Traditional DC hosting
Our managed data center hosting conveys the pure coordinated execution of the most recent IT innovations, guaranteed availability, and gives you flexibility from security dangers and consistence hassles. We provide full range of hosting services, from simple website hosting to dedicated server hosting, all out of our Tier 3 data Center facility located in Rochester, New York.
Netsmartz’s managed data center hosting is a total suite of administrations, including the most recent Server stages, facilitating, Ethernet transfer speed, Operating framework, antivirus, open IPs and checking administrations. The whole administration suite is offered on an “pay as you go” model.
Sometimes the best environment for a workload is one that combines both public cloud, private cloud, and dedicated environments. Our hybrid hosting services combines these different options and will help you create a true hybrid cloud, with multi-cloud flexibility, so you can connect dedicated bare metal environments to the private and public clouds of your choice — such as AWS and Microsoft.
Data center Transformation Services
More than ever before, the data center have truly become the heart of any organization. Many data center are being tasked with advanced technology adoption, lifecycle management and security adherence, thus needing to transform.
If you have not embraced new technologies, designs, tools, and architectural frameworks, you may need to transform your data center into a one that has the most recent technologies. To truly transform your data center into a highly advanced future proof architecture you will need a holistic framework.
Netsmartz can help you define this framework by offering the following services: Data center Virtualization, Consolidation and Modernization.
24×7 Data center Run and Maintenance
Netsmartz’s 24×7 data center operations and maintenance services are helping multiple customer’s to run their businesses profitably. Our services include comprehensive operational management and regular scheduled maintenance of hardware and software assets. We provide services through the following practices:
- Netsmartz’s 24×7 Service Desk:Always available, it’s the first line of support to help you in critical times. The Netsmartz’s 24×7 service desk team is measured on first call resolution.
- Service Management: A highly evolved ITIL V3-based delivery framework is the core of our service management practice. The services are monitored, managed and measured. A complete transparency is maintained with our customer’s during our scheduled service review meetings.
- Asset Management: Management of assets within a data center such as server, application, database and assets for end users.
- Event Management: Support and record data center events, perform trend analysis, record changes to the infrastructure, platform, data and applications.
- Incident Management: Process to support data center incidents such as outages, server down, equipment failure and change failure.
- Problem Management: Problem identification through detailed research of events, past incidents and changes to find root cause of recurring incidents.We provide a permanent fix.
- Request Management: Manage changes requested by users or departments for moves, adds or changes to infrastructure within the data center.